Sunday, November 11, 2012

Welcome to the new blog of J.DavidsonDesign



Greetings & Salutations!

I have been blogging for three years over at Furnicology, and for several reasons, decided it was time to own my own piece of blog real estate.  I will be transferring over my historical posts from the old shared blog, and also updating you with new and exciting information in the world of sustainable design and interiors, especially, but really anything that takes my fancy in the world of design is fair game.

Thank you for stopping by.  Feel free to contact me on Gmail, follow me on Twitter, check out my online portfolio at Carbonmade or connect with me on LinkedIn.

I also manage several social media accounts for the American Society of Interior Designers Northern California chapter, and you can follow my work there on Facebook, Twitter, Facebook or our new LinkedIn group.

Have a great day and don't forget - sustainable IS obtainable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be positive. Abuse will not be tolerated.